Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, paid an official visit to India on 05 October 2019.
The two Prime Ministers (India and Bangladesh’) held detailed discussions in an atmosphere of great cordiality and warmth.
During the meeting, the two leaders expressed satisfaction at the excellent state of bilateral relations, which are based on deep historical and fraternal ties, which reflect an all-encompassing bilateral partnership based on sovereignty, equality, trust and understanding that transcends a Strategic Partnership.
They held productive and comprehensive discussions during which they reviewed all aspects of the bilateral relations, and exchanged views on regional issues.
Both Prime Ministers agreed to fully utilize various opportunities for advancing mutually beneficial partnership in both conventional and non-conventional areas, and to ensure that this irreversible partnership enhances the legacy that started with the Great War of Liberation of Bangladesh.
Here’s the latest MoU/Agreement/Treaty list.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) on the use of Chattogram and Mongla ports.
- MoU on withdrawal of 1.82 cusec of water from Feni river by India for drinking water supply, scheme for Sabroom town, Tripura, India.
- Agreement concerning implementation of GoI Line of Credits (LOC) extended to Bangladesh.
- MoU between University of Hyderabad and University of Dhaka.
- Cultural Exchange Programme- Renewal.
- MoU on Co-operation in Youth Affairs.
- MoU on providing Coastal surveillance System